1. USER INFORMATION
EFPA AISBL, hereinafter the DATA CONTROLLER, is Responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, therefore this information on the processing is provided to you:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The planned processing operations are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or by any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the DATA CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conducting statistical studies.
- Processing orders, queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the available contact methods.
- Sending the website newsletter.
Data retention criteria: data shall be retained while there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of processing and when such purpose is no longer necessary, the data shall be deleted with the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation or the complete destruction of them.
Data communication: No data shall be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligation.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and the restriction or objection to their processing.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: EFPA AISBL. Avenue Auguste Reyers, Diamant Bulding, 80 01030 Brussels ().
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by means of the marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms, accept expressly and in a free and unequivocal way that their data are necessary for the provider to meet their request, voluntarily providing their data in the remaining fields. The User ensures that the personal data provided to the DATA CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The DATA CONTROLLER informs and expressly ensures users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of personal data transfer is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all of the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the DATA CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for processing the personal data for which they are responsible, and is manifestly complying with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The DATA CONTROLLER guarantees that all appropriate technical and organisational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users, and has communicated the appropriate information for them to be able to exercise their rights and freedoms.