Feb. 2007 - present – Association Française des Banques, Professional Training/Centre de Formation de la Profession Bancaire/ EFPA France
- Reports on Economics of Education,
- Political representation,
- Responsible of the processes of examinations.
EFPA France : Operational management, communication and development.
Full member (business representative) of the Conseil national d’évaluations de la formation professionnelle (Assessments of national inter-professional vocational training policies).
1990 – 2007 - CREDIT AGRICOLE SA,
- Head of Credit Agricole Banks relations and library department,
- IT Project manager.
1985 – Ph.D in Economics
1984 – Bachelor in Journalism
1982 – Bachelor of Science with a major in Economics
- Article, La certification professionnelle de l’Autorité des marchés financiers, une certification qui change tout, May 2010 in Les Editions Joly Bourse.
- Author and supervisor of the handbook and quarterly updates, Abrégé des marchés financiers, since January 2010.
- Book, External growth of European banks, Human resources at the heart of the strategy, September 2008, Editions EFMA.